- 1 ounce tequila reposado
- 1 ounce Laird’s Applejack brandy
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce chamomile simple syrup (recipe below)
- 3 dashes DRAM Palo Santo Bitters (dramapothecary.com)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons of chamomile
In a shaker 3/4 full of ice, add tequila, Applejack, lemon, and chamomile simple syrup. Shake vigorously until cold; strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass and add bitters.
Chamomile Simple Syrup
Bring water and sugar to boil in a small saucepan until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; add chamomile and allow to steep for 10 minutes covered. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.