- 2 ounces watermelon sangrita (recipe below)
- pilsner or Mexican beer, to top
- 24 ounces watermelon agua fresca (blend watermelon in a blender, add a little water if needed)
- 2½ ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground dry guajillo (found in most Mexican markets, you can sub with another chili of your choice)
- ½ teaspoon ground dry chile de arbol (found in most Mexican markets)
- 1 teaspoon salt
Rim glass with salt. Combine watermelon sangrita and ice. Top with beer. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Blend everything together and store in a jar in the fridge for up to a week. Shake before using.