- 2 beef Ribeye Steaks Boneless, cut 1-inch thick (about 12 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons course ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 can (2-¼ ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Press pepper evenly onto beef steaks.
2. Place steaks on grid over medium, ashcovered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 14 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile combine Fresh Tomato Tapenade ingredients in small bowl.
4. Season steaks with salt, as desired. Top each steak evenly with Fresh Tomato Tapenade.