- 2 tablespoons almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder, unsweetened
- ½ cup cashew butter (or sub another nut butter)
- 1½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Shredded coconut for topping
Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment/wax paper. Add almond milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cacao powder to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over low-medium heat (stirring frequently).
When the mixture begins to bubble, let boil for 60 seconds and remove from heat (make sure you adhere to this step or they will not sit right). Add cashew butter, vanilla, and salt and stir to combine. Once mixed, add oats and stir until coated completely.
Use a tablespoon or other scoop to scoop out 2 tablespoons sized cookies to baking sheet and smash flat. Sprinkle with coconut shreds or other topping of choice. Put in refrigerator and let cool until hardened.
Cookies keep for 3-4 days. Enjoy!