- ½ cup loose leaf rooibos tea
- ¼ cup dried rose petals
- 2 cinnamon sticks, crushed
- 2 whole vanilla beans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorns
- Optional: 1 tablespoon dried Ashwangandha root
Combine all ingredients in a jar, lightly stir or shake until loosely combined. Seal and store out of direct sunlight until ready to use. To make the tea, boil water and place 1-2 tablespoons of the loose leaf in a French press, tea strainer or tea bag. Pour hot water over tea and allow to steep for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve alone or with a splash of milk and raw honey.
Note: OKC’s Savory Spice Shop carries these fragrant spices and Urban T House has a great selection of loose-leaf rooibos. I also love Mountain Rose Botanicals for ordering bulk organic herbs, spices and tea.