- Large bowl of mixed baby lettuces
- 1 pomegranate, broken into just the seeds
- 2-3 pears
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 4 ounces pepitas or another seed or nut toasted until crunchy
- 4-6 ounces sherry vinaigrette
- ½ cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 ½ cups olive oil
Quarter and core the pears and toss them in a little vinaigrette. Grill over indirect heat (preferably over hickory or charcoal). Toss the greens with the vinaigrette. Cut up the grilled pears and place on the salad and sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the top to serve.
In a blender, add everything but the olive oil. Blend on medium speed and drizzle the olive oil in as a nice, thin stream. This should emulsify and will keep for several days in the refrigerator.