- 44 ounces cream cheese (5 ½ blocks), room temperature
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter
- 2 heaping tsp finely chopped black olive
- 1 tablespoon finely diced pimiento, smashed with a fork (also include juice from smashing)
- ½ cup dried, minced onion
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley flakes
- 1½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (most contain anchovies, so if you are a vegetarian, use a vegan Worcestershire)
- 1⅔ cup chopped pecans
- 5 teaspoons dried parsley
- ⅝ teaspoon paprika
Place the above ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix everything together with your hands (this is critical). Divide into 5 large balls.
Refrigerate if eating soon, or freeze to enjoy later! Serve with buttery crackers.