- 3 fresh Fuyu persimmons, cut crosswise
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- ¼ cup walnuts, slightly toasted
- ¼ cup microgreens
- 2 tablespoon fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoon roasted citrus vinaigrette (recipe below)
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ orange
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup neutral oil (grapeseed, vegetable, avocado)
- salt & pepper
Assemble salad as pictured or as desired.
Cook the citrus in an oven set to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Allow to cool until safe to handle. Using a blender, add the juice from the citrus, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cover with lid, and turn to high. While blender is running, slowly add the oil in a slow, steady stream. Once emulsified and thick, turn off blender, and transfer vinaigrette to a container. Store in fridge for up to one month.