- 1 box Betty Crocker Devil’s food gluten-free cake mix
- 1 mini-muffin tin, donut pan, or donut hole pan
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar (fancy term for powdered sugar)
- 2 tablespoons milk (I like almond milk)
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional) (maple extract is also a good option!)
Prepare mix per instructions. Bake in mini-muffin tin, donut pan, or donut hole pan at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Dip or drizzle donus or donut holes in glaze until covered. Place glazed donut holes on wire rack over a parchment lined baking sheet to harden. (To speed up this process, chill in fridge or freezer for 5-10 minutes.) Bon appétit!
About this recipe
Have you had an adventure with homemade donuts, gluten-free or not? Found an easy recipe that doesn’t take all morning? Please share! Email me at EdibleOKC@gmail.com or find me on Twitter: @EdibleOKC_GF